The Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu has issued a notification regarding the release of hall ticket/admit card for the SSLC supplementary 2017 examination. The examinations will be held in the month of September and October.
Steps to download the admit card for SSLC supplementary examination 2017 (after it is uploaded):
1) Visit the official website of Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu
2) Click on the link ‘SSLC September/October 2017 Examination – Hall Ticket Download’
3) Key in your application number and date of birth
5) The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
6) Take a printout of the admit card and save it on your computer
Candidates must bring the admit card to the examination centre as they will be allowed to appear in the examination only on its submission to the hall supervisor.
The directorate had earlier issued the time table for the examination which will be held on September 25, 26, 27, 28 and October 3, 4, 5 and 6. Candidates will be allowed 10 minutes (9.15-9.25am) for reading the question papers, 5 minutes (9.25-9.30am) for verification of his particulars and 150 minutes to write the examination.
Time Table: Subject wise:
Sept 25: Tamil Paper 1
Sept 26: Tamil Paper II
Sept 27: English Paper 1
Sept 28: English Paper II
October 3: Mathamatics
October 4: Science
October 5: Social science
October 6: Optional language