The Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the department test of Kerala PSC slated for July on its official website at psc.kerala.gov.in
The Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for July department test of Kerala PSC on its official website at psc.kerala.gov.in.
As reported by Firstpost , the Kerala PSC will be accepting applications online till June 14.
Total posts: 117
Name of the posts:
- Police constable
- Lower division clerk
- Forest driver
- Higher secondary school teacher
- Laboratory technical assistant
The candidates should have acquired a undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum 31 years old.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam followed by personal interview.
How to apply:
In order to apply, candidates can visit the official website:
- Go to the official website, keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the “One time registration” tab
- Register by providing required Login using the credentials provided by you during registration
- Follow the instructions on the site to apply
- Download and take a print copy of your application form for future reference
- Last date to apply: June 14
For detailed information, candidates are advised to visit the official website.