Bring your innate luxury style to Anne Neilson Home in a full-time marketing/sales manager role!
The ideal candidate for this unique and innovative management role, will understand retail sales, have a working knowledge of high-end boutique customers, possess marketing skills and appreciate the beauty of fine art.
The Sales Manager will plan and direct Anne Neilson Home product development, coach regional sales reps, coordinate Markets, oversee new product research, define and oversee product enhancements and design while insuring that products align with Anne Neilson Home’s goals and aesthetics.
• Manage vendor sourcing.
• Manage and coordinate new product production calendar.
• Work with Director of Finance to ensure all products meet the required margin structure and profitability.
• Work with sales team to monitor existing product sales.
• Work with the sales team to identify product trends and potential product opportunities.
• Work with the owner and sales team developing new products.
• Research, analyze and stay abreast of current market trends and competition providing routine updates to the sales team and the Owner.
• Generate and manage speaking engagements and book signings.
• Analyze current sales summaries to identify sales growth opportunities with the Owner and Director of Finance.
• Identify additional avenues for marketing in addition to attending Markets.
• Generate email marketing campaigns in conjunction with communications team.
• Manage customer service for wholesale and retail revenue channel.
• Coordinate fulfillment and shipment processes.
• Some travel required.
• Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of Quickbooks and WordPress.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You are detail oriented, organized and a highly motivated self-starter comfortable working in a team environment.